Thursday, March 10, 2011

Exciting times

So...break the routine and this is what you get. ;) The routine included spending an hour or so at Starbucks and allowed for a bit of blogging...kina. See, the thing about Starbucks, and if you've done this you can back me up here, on any given day there could be quite alotta people sharing that same pipe...which slows things down significantly. I expressed this frustration to my wife suggesting that I could get more done if I left later in the day, which she took as, "you really ought to change your schedule" though in reality I had a plan "B", but I suppose that first hour of her days wasn't proving so productive either. See we ride share. We take off from the house, she drops me at the train station (or local coffee house) and continues on to the salon and when I'm finished supporting my client I take the train back to the village and she picks me up on her way home. The unexpected consequence of this bump in efficiency is that I'd been developing a routine that allowed for a daily blog, and now...well you know what the up shot of this has been. Not that I was doing a great job of blogging to start with, but here I am sitting at Starbucks and it's a bit like waking up, "wasn't there something I was supposed to be doing?" I suppose what I'll have to do now is set time aside to blog from home? Or maybe, maybe I schedule some special Starbucks time? ...or maybe...hum, I'll do both. Only the Starbucks time will actually be for unspecified ministry. We'll see. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment